Agenda for the July 2015 meeting of the parish council
The meeting starts at 7.30pm on Thursday 16 July, 2015 at the Goldsmith Centre, Sprotbrough Road, Sprotbrough.
1 To receive any apologies.
2. To receive any declarations of personal or disclosable pecuniary interests.
3. To consider the extent, if any, to which it may be necessary for the press and public
to be excluded by resolution.
4. To receive the Schedule of Accounts and Payments due.
5. To consider any matters raised by the public.
6. To consider policing matters.
7. To confirm, or otherwise, the draft Minutes as a true record, and consider any matters arising from
the Meeting of the Parish Council held on 18 June 2015 (Appendix 1)
8. To appoint 1 non-voting rep. to Sprotbrough Community Library Management Committee.
9. To consider Planning Matters:-
a) Current Applications (Appendix 2)
b) Planning correspondence
10. To consider Recreation & General Amenity Matters:-
a) Newsletter/Website items.
b) Recreation site/building matters:
· Outdoor Gym
· New Lane
11. To consider Financial Matters:-
a) any request for Section `137` grant funding.
12. To consider domestic responsibilities & Members attendance at meetings.
13. To receive a presentation from Riana Nelson DMBC regarding young children’s` services
within the Parish (10mins+10mins questions)
14. To receive a report from members of the following committees:-
a) DMBC/Parish Councils Joint Consultative Committee.
c) Don Gorge Community Group.
d) Sprotbrough & Scawthorpe Libraries.
e) Reports from any other Meetings or Conferences attended.
15. To receive any Correspondence the Chairperson may wish to lay before the Council (Appendix 3)